UPCOMING 2017 MEETING SCHEDULE
- Saturday, 1/21/2017 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, 2/11/2017 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, 3/17 (tba) from 1:00pm-5:00pm at Grace Lutheran Church, Palo Alto
- Saturday, 4/15/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 5/20/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 6/17/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 7/15/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 8/19/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 9/16/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 10/21/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 11/18/17 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday, 12/9/16 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
UPCOMING 2017 SEW DAY SCHEDULE
Sew Days are held at Grace Lutheran Church, 3149 Waverley Street, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Saturday, 1/7/2017 from 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday, 2/4/2017 from 10:00am – 4:00pm
The Bay Area Modern: A Quilt Guild meets at the Redwood City Library downtown branch in the upstairs community room (the elevator is on the far left of the entrance). Generally, meetings are held on the second Saturday of each month, from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
1044 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA 94063
Please be sure to check the blog and/or Forum for updated information as we sometimes have to change the date or location.
**The December meeting is often held at different location and will be combined with sew day/holiday party. Check out the blog and/or our Forum site for more information as we get closer to the dates. Thanks!
Each meeting is divided into a guild meeting from approximately 1:00-3:00pm and sewing, snacking, and socializing time from 3:00-5pm. Members are welcome to come to either one or both! : )
Visitors can come to their first meeting for FREE at anytime. Members of other Modern Quilt Guild branches are welcome to visit anytime and are not subject to a one-meeting limit.