We look forward to seeing you Saturday February 11, 2017, for our second monthly guild meeting of the year! Join us at 1:00, at the Redwood City Library, in the upstairs community room.
Reminder about our BAM Merit Hexies challenge! Participation is the key to winning your hexies!
We will be announcing our first SWAP of the Year.
The first Color My Quilt challenge is due. The use of Text Fabric Challenge is due.
Things to bring:
- Color my Quilt piece
- Text fabric challenge project/piece
- Show and Tell – this is a great way to get to know people
- Your name tag
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
Check out the last meeting’s minutes.
If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or contact an officer before the meeting.
Members can visit the BA Modern forum.