We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Saturday April 15, 2017 (You have until April 18 to file your taxes!!), for our monthly guild meeting! Join us at 1:00, at the Redwood City Library, in the upstairs community room.
Reminder about our BAM Merit Hexies challenge! Participation is the key to winning your hexies!
The most recent Color My Quilt challenge is due. (hexie available!)
Amanda Rawson, Deputy Director, from the San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles will talk about what’s going on at the museum and volunteering opportunities.
Things to bring:
- Color my Quilt piece
- Squares and rectangles Scrap Attack! challenge- see more information at Scrap Attack Challenge #1 Squares and Rectangles (hexie available!). You can check out a brief list of scrap quilt resources on the blog.
- Show and Tell – this is a great way to get to know people
- Your name tag (hexie available!)
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
- Make sure you check off your charity and service accomplishments and collect your BAM Merit Hexies. Don’t forget, there are EXCLUSIVE Merit Hexies for special projects.
- Announcing a Destash Party for May! Start your Spring sorting!
- Check out the March meeting’s minutes.
- Remember to take away uneatened snacks and unclaimed items off the free table. Thanks!
If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or contact an officer before the meeting.
Members can visit the BA Modern forum.