Our next meeting is Saturday, August 19th!
Here are things to know about this meeting:
– Scrap Challenge #2 – Triangles, is due!!! It can be a finished quilt, a quilt top or a chunk
– Amy’s Color My Quilt “chunk” is due!
– Sign up for Karen Foster’s Class (Sept. 23rd) Karen Foster’s Class. (Note: I know it is labeled Improv Abstraction but I call this a skill building class because she focuses on mild and severe curve piecing. I’ve long admired her curves, quilt curves that is!!! It should be a good class.
– Retreat! There are a few spots left. Also, final payment is due. 2017 Retreat Info
– PET BEDS – Angela will not be at this meeting so please hold off bringing yours unless you know someone is taking them. Thanks.
Things to Do:
1. Along with your smile please bring your NAME Tag!
2. Make sure you check off your charity and service accomplishments and collect your BAM Merit Hexies. EXCLUSIVE Merit Hexies for VA Sew Day, San Mateo County Fair, UFO Swap and FiberShots. New Hexie for Triangle Challenge!
3. Light Snacks – PLEASE bring snacks. Also, please take home any uneaten snacks.
4. Plan to Stay and Sew after our formal meeting ends. This is a great way to get to know your fellow guild members! Work on a project – or just visit with your friends.
See you Saturday!
Upcoming things to remember!
– Cheryl’s Modern Hexie Swap due in September. Here are the details: BAM Modern Hexie Mini Swap.
– Bonnie has kindly provided information for us about PIQF. The entry deadline is August 29th. Here is the info: PIQF Entry Info