The following are patterns the guild uses for community quilts. Feel free to make an entire quilt out of any of the patterns below. Check with the Community Quilt Team if you plan to make only one block from previous years. Whole quilts of any pattern or design are also accepted.
- Postage Stamps and HSTs directions
- Postage Stamps and HST Sawtooth directions
- Quiltcon 2017 blue strip directions
- Quiltcon 2017 gold section directions
- QuiltCon 2017 pink section directions
- Rainbow Postage Stamp directions
- Walker Bag directions
- Wheelchair quilt – this is a free pattern from Sunshine Linus and the link is to their pattern. Other free Sunshine Linus patterns are available.
- Wonky Bars directions
- Woven directions
- 10 Fat Quarters directions
- Courthouse Steps directions
- Courthouse Steps QAYG directions
- Homeward bound directions