Membership to Bay Area Modern Quilting includes:
- Monthly meetings featuring show & tell, regional speakers (free for members), presentations on “modern” techniques & theory, design challenges (often with free fabric), swaps (fabrics, books, gifts), round robins, sharing quilty happenings, and time to sew. There is also generally a raffle prize open to everyone who attends.
- We also have fun with other modern quilters at group sew days.
- Priority registration for the annual retreat and outside workshops with leading-edge regional and national modern quilters.
- Discounts at many fabric stores with membership card.
1) Fill out a new membership form online. This will give you 30-day access to view our website and come to your first event.
2) Come to a meeting and see what we’re all about. First meeting or sew day is FREE (if there is a regional speaker, there is a $10 fee that can be applied to dues, if you join). Check out our upcoming events to see when we have our next meeting.
3) Pay your dues online with PayPal. Dues are $40 paid annually; $25 for registrations after June 30. We also accept cash or check (payable to BAMQG) at our meetings.
We have an active online community for Members Only. We use that to share photos and communicate between meetings about things like swaps, round robins, and challenges. That’s also the best place to find information about upcoming events, if you missed a meeting or forgot a detail. Participating online with BAMQ enriches your membership.
Come see what we are all about!
Email membership questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To renew your membership, login to your account and update your General Member Subscription.