We have a meeting tomorrow, Saturday August 4, and we hope to see you there!
MEETING & SEWCIAL
Saturday, August 4th 1-5pm
Redwood City Library,
Community Room (upstairs)
1044 Middlefield Rd
AGENDA (subject to change)
- Show & Tell (1 hour)
- B-A-M Demo: Improvisational Piecing (3 hours)
WHAT TO BRING
- Name Tags
- Quilts and projects to show
- ABC Blocks (U & V)
- Snacks to share
- BAMQG Block Design blocks (pin a label with your name to each entry)
- Charity blocks, tops and finished quilts
- batting for charity
- Supplies for B-A-M demo (If any of you have extension cords, splitters, power strips, and/or electrical tape or wide painters tape, please bring them on Saturday. )
- Please contact Diana if you can bring an iron, ironing board, coffee maker to any of the upcoming meetings. She is collecting sign-ups.
- PIQF sign-ups are live
- New Quilts of Northern California entry forms are live (find the info sheet and entry form on the NCQC site under forms)
- Sew Day August 25
NEW MEMBERSIf you’ve never been to a meeting before this will be a great meeting to see a lot of new projects and meet our members. Your first meeting is free and you can read about becoming a member here (http://bayareamodernquiltguild.blogspot.com/p/membership.html). We want to see your projects, so bring them along! If you have any questions, ask any officer. We’re happy to talk with you.
See you tomorrow!