New for guilds is the MQG Leadership Webinar series, which will cover topics related to running a guild smoothly. Guild leaders and interested members are welcome to join!
- July 30 – “Speakers, Teachers & Sewlebrities: Finding & Contracting Quilting Talent” with Kristy Daum
- Aug. 19 – “Stitch & B*tch: Conflict Resolution for Your Guild” with Jodi Mclaughlin
- Sept. 8 – “Keeping it Zentresting: Developing Programs and Guild Fun” with Kristen Ballou
- Oct. 13 – “Where’s the Swag Bag? A Guide to Sponsorships and Partnerships for Your Guild” with Heather Grant
- Nov. 12 – “Quilting Behind Bars: The (Il)legal Stuff” with Jennifer Bernstein
The MQG Creative Webinar series is also going strong this summer. Check out some of the great topics coming up!
- July 21 – “Wedge Quilts Go Modern” with Christina Cameli
- Aug. 4 – “Navigating the Media: Pitch Yourself, Brand, Event or Book for TV” with Jennifer Moore
- Sept. 22 – “How to Teach a Quilt Class” with Heather Kojan
- Nov. 19 – “You Call That a Quilt?” with Mary Fons
Read more about the upcoming webinars on the Events page. Registration links will be sent for each webinar throughout the summer. Miss something? All our webinars are archived in the MQG Community.