Happy New Year, BAMers! We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Saturday January 21, 2017, for our first monthly guild meeting of the year! Join us at 1:00, at the Redwood City Library, in the upstairs community room.
Things to bring:
We will be cutting charity fabrics in preparation for the upcoming Charity Sew Day. Please bring rulers, mats, and rotary cutters.
- IRR Round Robin bins and bags
- Lucky Spools work
- Show and Tell – this is a great way to get to know people
- Your name tag
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
Check out the last meeting’s minutes.
If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or contact an officer before the meeting.
Members can visit the BA Modern forum.