Our 3rd Sew Day of the year is Saturday! This is a regular Sew Day, but feel free to bring charity projects as well. It is a good opportunity to work with other members on projects.
Location: Grace Lutheran Church
3149 Waverly Street, Palo Alto, CA 94306
(Corner of Waverly and Loma Verde Street)
- Light non-messy snacks
- Irons (3)
- Ironing boards (3)
- Large cutting mats (need 2)
- Design walls (need 2)
- Small amount of cash for a donation for the space
Members can reply to the Ning forum discussion or email Mary by Friday to let her know what you will bring.
Plan to bring your own:
- Extension cord and/or power strip
- Sewing machine
- Cutting tools (your own personal mat if you want)
- Fabric and other project parts
Get there early and help Mary set up.
RSVP today so Mary has an idea of how many will be there.
Thank you Mary for setting this up!