We look forward to seeing you, tomorrow, Saturday November 18, 2017, for our monthly guild meeting! Join us at 1:00, at the Redwood City Library, in the upstairs community room.
Reminder about our BAM Merit Hexies challenge! Participation is the key to winning your hexies!
Things to bring:
- Color my Quilt pieces – this is Melinda’s month
- Show and Tell – this is a great way to get to know people and we LOVE to see your stuff!!!
- Your name tag (hexie available!)
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
Guild volunteer opportunities have been posted in the forum. Your guild is only as good as the volunteers who participate. Please pick out a job and let Gerre know how you will contribute. Many hands make light work and new and creative ideas are always needed.
Our Sew Day, Meeting and Holiday Party will all be on the same day – December 9th. Details to follow.
- Make sure you check off your charity and service accomplishments and collect your BAM Merit Hexies. Don’t forget, there are EXCLOOOOOOOSIVE Merit Hexies for special projects, such as dropping off Pet Beds, VA Sew Day, San Mateo County Fair, UFO Swap, FiberShots, and the Triangle Challenge. Gerre has announced a new hexie for working on Quilts for Las Vegas.
- Remember to take away uneatened snacks and unclaimed items off the free table. Thanks!
- Check out the October Meeting Minutes.
If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or contact an officer before the meeting.